B-Dry of Maine and New Hampshire
Leader in basement waterproofing for over 30 years.
Locally owned and operated in Saco Maine.
What makes B-Dry System of Maine and New Hampshire different?
Training, staff, quality materials, technology, results and warranty.
Our B-Dry System of Maine and New Hampshire has been used in thousands of homes for over 35 years, and we continue to grow. Our system has been tested for many years and has proven to be a highly effective means of alleviating wet basement issues caused by a number of reasons. Back in 1986 our system was found to be so effective and unique that it was awarded a US Government Patent.
Whether it be problems caused by heavy wet soil, wall seepage, cracks or seams, or high water water table, our system is designed to guard your home. With a great warranty and excellent quality of work and customer service we have become the leader in basement repair.
The B-Dry System
So unique and effective, it was awarded a U.S. Government Patent in 1986.
Waterproof Finished and Unfinished Basements
No Expensive Outside Excavation
Free In-Home Consultation
Training and Staff
According to the National Association of Home Inspectors, 60% to 90% of all homes will have a leakage problem within the first 20 years. If those outdated waterproofing methods aren't working in new homes, how dependable can they be in older homes? The patented B-Dry method is proven to work!
Results and Warranty
Going the Distance in Waterproofing Basements
Our B-Dry® Waterproofing System is known nationwide as the solution for a flooded basement. Our high-quality service also extends to replacing a faulty French drain or repairing window well drains, along with cracked, bulging or bowing walls.
The products we install will also help protect your wet basement from water leakage related damage such as rotted wood, wet insulation or ruined carpeting. Correcting these issues is an essential first step to preventing future electrical problems or concerns of invading insects, such as termites or carpenter ants.
Basement Waterproofing Extends the Value of Your Home
Leakage, moisture damage, or even a wet basement diminishes the value of your home considerably and many realtors will not represent a property under these conditions. Our basement waterproofing system is a must for any homeowner and fixing a water problem should be a top priority.
An unreliable sump pump or a clog in your French drain can cause a build-up of hydrostatic pressure, which needs to be addressed. We can replace faulty pump systems and even repair a cracked foundation if it is necessary to alleviate your wet basement problem.
The outstanding quality and benefit of our basement drainage systems cannot be overlooked. If you find that your basement leaks, our proven method will fix your problem and help prevent further damage.
Wet Basement Troubles
- French Drain problems begin as they slowly become clogged by sediment. A basement leak can cause water to seep inside the hollow voids of the masonry creating damp walls that will dissolve water soluble elements such as calcium, lime, and other minerals out of your cement.
- Once french drains become blocked, temperature also plays a role in basement flooding. Changes in temperature cause expansion and contraction in your masonry structures. This continuous motion allows many points of entry for water to follow in through.The source of leakage in many basements occurs at the seam where the masonry wall meets the concrete floor.
- Because blocked french drains can no longer drain properly, water building up below ground level, exerts force, causing water to seep up through cracks and seams in the floor. Pools of water will often form at low points in the floor.
- Heavy wet soil, the result of french drain failure, can exert a significant amount of force against your vulnerable basement walls and is another source of basement flooding. Wet basement walls will often crack or buckle. The cost often involved with foundation repair because of buckling or cracks is avoidable if proper steps are taken.
Basement Wall Leakage
ROTTING WOOD AND INSECT PROBLEMS ARE CONSEQUENCES OF A WET BASEMENT
- DAMAGE TO YOUR HOME: - Rotted wood, soaked insulation, deteriorated carpets and ruined appliances are all inevitable results of having wet basement problems.
- TERMITES AND CARPENTER ANTS: - These moisture loving insects find your basement leaks irresistible! Whether you have light basement flooding or a simple leak, the wetness creates the perfect environment and breeding grounds for these most unwelcome guests. Water bugs, centipedes and spiders also enjoy homes with basement water problems.
- The truth is, most insect control services won't even give you a guarantee on their services without repairing the problem first.
- ELECTRICAL WIRING CONCERNS: - Moisture and water inside your walls and insulation are perfect conductors of electrical currents.Moist electrical outlets and plugs can set up a real threat of electrical shock.