B-Dry of Maine and New Hampshire, Inc.
An Independent Franchisee of B-Dry, Inc.
The leader in everything basement, basement waterproofing, concrete floors, walls, and walkways for over 30 years.
Locally owned and operated in Saco Maine, and serving Maine and New Hampshire!
What makes B-Dry System of Maine and New Hampshire, Inc. different?
Trained staff, quality materials, technology, results and warranty
Online searches and our 5 star reviews are our #1 source for clients. #2 is referrals!!
The B-Dry System has been used in thousands of homes for over 35 years, and we continue to grow. Our system has been tested and proven to be a highly effective means of alleviating wet basement issues. In 1986, our system was found to be so effective and unique that it was awarded a US Government Patent.
Whether it be problems caused by heavy wet soil, wall seepage, cracks or seams, or a high water table, our system is designed to guard your home. With a great warranty, excellent quality of work, and customer service, we have become the leader in basement repair.
The B-Dry System
So unique and effective, it was awarded a U.S. Government Patent in 1986.
Waterproof Finished and Unfinished Basements
No Expensive Outside Excavation
Free In-Home Consultation
Training and Staff
The fact is, many B-Dry of Maine and NH, Inc. Foreman and Supervisors have been with us longer than our competitors have been in business! All of our staff go through extensive training and are rewarded for their efforts.
According to the National Association of Home Inspectors, 60% to 90% of all homes will have a leakage problem within the first 20 years. If those outdated waterproofing methods aren't working in new homes, how dependable can they be in older homes? The patented B-Dry method is proven to work!
Results and Warranty
What good is a lifetime warranty from a company that's only been in business a few years? How would they even begin to know how long their system will last? Statistics from the Small Business Administration show that over 80% of new businesses fail in the first 10 years. We have been around for over 30 years and are not going anywhere.
We stand behind our system with the best warranty in the industry.
Going the Distance in Waterproofing Basements
Our B-Dry® Waterproofing System is known nationwide as the solution for a flooded basement. Our high-quality service also extends to replacing a faulty French drain or repairing window well drains, along with cracked, bulging or bowing walls.
The products we install will also help protect your wet basement from water leakage related damage such as rotted wood, wet insulation or ruined carpeting. Correcting these issues is an essential first step to preventing future electrical problems or concerns of invading insects, such as termites or carpenter ants.
Basement Waterproofing Extends the Value of Your Home
Leakage, moisture damage, or even a wet basement diminishes the value of your home considerably and many realtors will not represent a property under these conditions. Our basement waterproofing system is a must for any homeowner and fixing a water problem should be a top priority.
An unreliable sump pump or a clog in your French drain can cause a build-up of hydrostatic pressure, which needs to be addressed. We can replace faulty pump systems and even repair a cracked foundation if it is necessary to alleviate your wet basement problem.
The outstanding quality and benefit of our basement drainage systems cannot be overlooked. If you find that your basement leaks, our proven method will fix your problem and help prevent further damage.
Wet Basement Troubles
- French drain problems begin as they slowly become clogged by sediment. A basement leak can cause water to seep inside the hollow voids of the masonry creating damp walls that will dissolve water soluble elements such as calcium, lime, and other minerals out of your cement.
- Once French drains become blocked, temperature also plays a role in basement flooding. Changes in temperature cause expansion and contraction in your masonry structures. This continuous motion allows many points of entry for water to follow in through.The source of leakage in many basements occurs at the seam where the masonry wall meets the concrete floor.
- Because blocked French drains can no longer drain properly, water building up below ground level, exerts force, causing water to seep up through cracks and seams in the floor. Pools of water will often form at low points in the floor.
- Heavy wet soil, the result of French drain failure, can exert a significant amount of force against your vulnerable basement walls and is another source of basement flooding. Wet basement walls will often crack or buckle. The cost involved with foundation repair because of buckling or cracks, is avoidable if proper steps are taken.
Basement Wall Leakage
ROTTING WOOD AND INSECT PROBLEMS ARE CONSEQUENCES OF A WET BASEMENT
DAMAGE TO YOUR HOME: Rotted wood, soaked insulation, deteriorated carpets and ruined appliances are all
inevitable results of having wet basement problems.
TERMITES AND CARPENTER ANTS: These moisture-loving insects find your basement leaks irresistible! Whether you
have light basement flooding or a simple leak, the wetness creates the perfect environment and breeding grounds for
these most unwelcome guests. Water bugs, centipedes and spiders also enjoy homes with basement water problems.
Most insect control services won't even give you a guarantee on their services without repairing the problem first.
ELECTRICAL WIRING CONCERNS: - Moisture and water inside your walls and insulation are perfect conductors of electrical currents.Moist electrical outlets and plugs can set up a real threat of electrical shock.
NEED MORE REASONS TO REPAIR YOUR WET BASEMENT?
PROPERTY RESALE VALUES ARE DIMINISHED
Historical data shows that people are unwilling to buy a home with basement flood or leak problems. The resale value of your home will likely fall by 25% or more as a result of water leakage. Efforts to sell a home with a wet basement can be extremely difficult. Many realtors frown on trying to sell a property with water in the basement and will counsel their clients to fix basement leaks before putting their home on the market.
Fixing a water problem and foundation waterproofing should be high priorities for any home owner. The first thing that should be checked is your sump pump to make sure that water is being drained before it reaches your basement floor. A failure in a sump pump can end up costing a home owner much more than the cost of replacing the sump pump.
Clogged French Drains
If your French drain has become blocked, hydrostatic pressure can build up and cause problems. French drains are usually only filtered by the outdated methods surrounding them. Mud and sediment can build up around or inside the drain pipes rendering them useless. Usually, a French drain has a limited life and is only meant to work until the soil around the home becomes naturally compacted to resist rainfall.
April 18, 2019 Thank you B-Dry Systems of Maine. If you are in need of work for a wet basement, stop right here and choose B-Dry Systems of Maine.
1) I contacted this company after riding down Route 1 in Saco, Maine and spotted their sign. Great advertising...
2) When I called for an estimate, I spoke with a real person. K the office manager was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Also she would send off emails for follow ups and reminders.
3) R the sales representative, did not beat around the bush. He explained everything clearly and gave you different options. You make the decision on how you wanted to spend your money... Also he was on time for his scheduled appointment.
4) S & M, the technicians were extremely knowledgeable, pleasant and got right to work.
Also, they arrived on time.
If I’m ever in need of this company in future or if anyone is looking for a great company and a job WELL DONE , then give them a call now! SM