Crawl space Vapor Barrier
B-Dry of Maine and New Hampshire, Inc. transforms your home's crawl space from a humid, dirty, often times moldy and dark place, into a healthy and clean space which drastically improves your home's air quality and value.
ABOVE: BEFORE & AFTER B-Dry of Maine and New Hampshire, Inc. installed this interior drainage system with a sump pump and air filtration dehumidifier, and installed vapor barrier. This beautiful final product drastically improves air quality and the value of the home.
If you cannot stand up in your basement you may have a crawl space. B-Dry System of Maine and New Hampshire, Inc. has a great deal of experience in crawl space ventilation, repair, drainage systems, sealers, and crawl space waterproofing.
A crawl space vapor barrier is a highly effective means to control moisture when it combines with several other methods. An ideal crawl space waterproofing system includes a good drainage system with a sump pump which deals with ground water
issues, a vapor barrier to limit vapor drive from moisture in the soil, and finally a quality dehumidifier to help control air moisture. This is our specialty! Call us!
Contact Us Today
B-Dry System of Maine and New Hampshire, Inc. has been the leader for 50 years in crawl space encapsulation, transforming your basement while improving air quality throughout your entire home
Crawl spaces can be nasty places, contributing to poor air quality throughout the home due to the stacking effect. B-Dry of Maine and NH, Inc. uses only the highest quality products, taking no shortcuts.
We have learned what works and what does not work, and with our reputation on the line, we insist on the best quality in all that we do.
For a free crawl space repair quote, call or e-mail us today!
- We are the leader for 50 years in quality and customer service
- We use quality products
- Save money on utility bills
- Gain storage space
- Improve air quality
- Increase value of home
Crawl Space Vapor Barrier Installation
- Investigate window, door, and air vent openings for gaps: In order to achieve the goal of eliminating mold, mildew, and moisture in your crawl space, all of these should be considered in locating leaks.
- Does your crawl space need drainage prior to encapsulation? Installing a vapor barrier system without addressing drainage will not work. Our experts will determine if drainage is needed, and determine if a sump pump system is needed to properly channel water away from your home. Once drainage is addressed, there may be a need to fix any falling insulation, collect debris from the ground to create a smoother surface, or even instal jacks to support flooring above.
- Encapsulate & insulate the crawl space: There are several reasons why you should install a crawl space vapor barrier:
- Limit Dampness. Water and moisture can seep through walls and the dirt floor underneath your home.
- Increase the value of your home.
- Reduce wiring and electrical hazards.
- Preserve pipes.
- Save your home's structure.
- B-Dry System of Maine and New Hampshire, Inc. uses the best quality of products in the industry. We offer superior vapor barrier, taping, cuts, and drainage. We spray foam the tape along the upper edge of the vapor barrier, further ensuring a lasting airtight seal.
- Install a dehumidifier: This important final step should be considered by the homeowner. Installing an energy efficient, self-draining crawl space dehumidifier will keep your space dry. We use a dehumidifier and air quality unit, superior to any other unit, with an industry best six year manufacturers warranty.
Advantages to our system:
- Fast, Clean Installation
- Patented, Warrantied Products
- Save Money On Utility Bills
- Gain Storage Space
- South Hooksett
- Center Harbor
- New London
- Cumberland Foreside
- Cape Elizabeth
- Cape Neddick
- North Yarmouth
- New Harbor